Victorian Straight Euro Lock Door Handle Polished Brass Pair
- Backplate Size: 152 x 42mm
- Sold as a pair for one door
- Supplied with fixing screws and spindle
- 10 year mechanical guarantee
- Solid Brass Construction for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Mechanical Guarantee of 100,000 cycles. Based on 27 operational cycles everyday for 10 years.
- Corrosion resistance finish: Based on 96 hours salt spray test pass.
- To be used in combination with 64mm Euro Profile Sashlock of similar finish (sold separately).
- Product Maintenance: Low maintenance finish. Occasional cleaning with a chamois cloth recommended.
We offer a simple delivery service. All orders are dispatched via a next-day-delivery service.
We dispatch before 3 pm (Monday to Friday) so make sure you place your order before 3 pm if you require your order the following working day.
Delivery Price (UK)
|Service||Order Value Under £50||Order Value Over £50|
|Next Working Day UK Delivery||£4.98||FREE|
|Next Working Day Before 12pm||£12||£12|
|Next Working Day Before 10am||£18||£18|
|Offshore UK Delivery||£18||£18|
If you require an order urgently or on a specific date, please call our sales office on 0121 358 4970 (Monday to Friday) and we will assist you in the best way possible.
NOTE: Any orders placed after 3 pm on Friday or over the weekend will be processed the next working day.
Click & Collect
Click and collect is now available on all orders. Here's how it works:
- Place your order
- Once you receive an email or text message from DPD detailing your booked delivery, you will be given an option of 'In-Flight Options'
- From your 'In-Flight Options' you can choose to collect from a DPD Pickup Shop
- From here, you can select one from thousands of Pickup Shops around the UK
- The order will then be delivered to your chosen Pickup Shop for you to collect
Lever on backplate door handles are ideal for replacing existing handles on your door or installing on a brand-new door. The backplate protects your door from key scratches and dings. Our lever on backplate door handles are suitable for internal timber doors and can be installed on the doors which are 30mm - 50mm thick. All our door handles are provided with matching fixings that are required to install the door handles properly. Hiatt Hardware door handles come with a 10-year mechanical guarantee included.
We currently offer three variants of lever on backplate door handles – latch, lock and bathroom. The correct suitability of these depends on your door locking requirements for the room. The lever latch door handles are required to be installed with a tubular mortice latch (sold separately) and are ideal for hallways, kitchens or lobby. The lever lock door handles are required to be installed in conjunction with mortice sashlock (sold separately) and makes them ideal for rooms that need to be secured. The lever bathroom door handles are ideal for bathroom/ WC doors and need to be installed with mortice bathroom lock (sold separately). All our bathroom door handles include matching thumbturn & release to be used with bathroom mortice lock
Fitting a lever on backplate door handles to a new door is very easy. The two main factors to be considered are the type of the door handle and the locking mechanism to use with it. We usually recommend 64mm mortice latch/lock (44mm backset) to be used with backplate door handles. If you are looking to replace an existing door handle, you must carefully choose the size of the new door handle. The backplate of the new door handle must be at least the same or bigger than the existing one to cover the marks and screw holes from the existing door handle. Also, if you are looking to change the existing door lock, please ensure the backset of the new door lock is the same as the current one to complete the correct door handle installation.
Cleaning and Maintaining Lever on Backplate Door Handles
Regular cleaning with a moist chamois leather or dusting with a soft cloth is the only maintenance required
For replacing your existing door handle, you can fit this lever on backplate door handle directly to the door. However please ensure the measurements match your existing fittings.
For a new internal door, add a 'door latch pack' along with this lever on backplate door handle. 75mm is the most popular choice. 64mm is the most popular choice for backplate door handles.
For a new internal door with lock, add a 'sashlock', 'escutcheon' and 'hinges' along with this lever on rose door handle. 75mm is the most popular choice. 64mm is the most popular choice for backplate door handles.
For fitting to a new bathoom door, add a 'bathroom lock', 'bathroom thumbturn and release' and 'hinges' along with your lever on rose door handle. 75mm is the most popular choice. 64mm is the most popular choice for backplate door handles.
You may also be interested in
- Standard Double Locking Nightlatch Chromed£13.92 £11.60
- Traditional Nightlatch Standard Brass£9.96 £8.30
- 4 Satin Nickel Ball End Hooks on Pearl Grey MDF Board£12.96 £10.80
- Overhead Door Closer Silver£17.94 £14.95
- Traditional Nightlatch Narrow Brass£9.96 £8.30
- Victorian Mortice Door Knob - Chrome (Pair)£8.88 £7.40
- Boston Mortice Knob Set White Pair£9.96 £8.30
- Euro Profile Sashlock 75mm Nickel£10.98 £9.15
- Narrow Double Locking Nightlatch Gunmetal£12.96 £10.80
- Traditional Nightlatch Narrow Chrome£9.96 £8.30