Bathroom Mortice Lock 76mm - Brass Plated
- Brass Platedbathroom door lock
- 3" (76mm) Electro nickel forend
- 57mm backset
- Reversible bolt
- Supplied with screws and strike plate
- Fits 5mm lock spindle
- Fits 8mm lever spindle
|Whats Included in the Box|
We offer a simple delivery service. All orders are dispatched via a next-day-delivery service.
We dispatch before 3 pm (Monday to Friday) so make sure you place your order before 3 pm if you require your order the following working day.
Delivery Price (UK)
Orders under £50 - £4.98
Orders over £50 - FREE
If you require an order urgently or on a specific date, please call our sales office on 0121 358 4970 (Monday to Friday) and we will assist you in the best way possible.
NOTE: Any orders placed after 3 pm on Friday or over the weekend will be processed the next working day.
Click & Collect
Click and collect is now available on all orders. Here's how it works:
- Place your order
- Once you receive an email or text message from DPD detailing your booked delivery, you will be given an option of 'In-Flight Options'
- From your 'In-Flight Options' you can choose to collect from a DPD Pickup Shop
- From here, you can select one from thousands of Pickup Shops around the UK
- The order will then be delivered to your chosen Pickup Shop for you to collect
Door locks and bolts are one of the most important aspects of any home when it comes to security as they help keep our families and belongings safe. Whether you are looking for privacy around your home or adding security on external doors, Hiatt Hardware has got it covered. We offer a huge range of door locks and bolts online ranging from a simple door bolt and door latch to high-quality 5-lever sashlock and night latches. Our door locks and bolts are suitable for timber doors in a home or industrial properties and include matching fixings to complete the installation.
A door bolt or a barrel is a simple door accessory which can enhance the privacy of your room – these can come quite handy for WC/ bathroom doors. It can also be used in wardrobes for light security measures. Similarly, door chains are the ideal accessory to enhance the privacy of your home or your room which helps identify the person before the door is fully released. Bathroom lock, as it stands in the name, are installed on bathroom/ WC door to give privacy to the homeowners.
A mortice tubular latch is rebated inside the door to give a flush finish. These are ideal for keeping the door closed with the door frame and often used in common area doors that do not require locking. A mortice sashlock or deadlock is also rebated inside the door with a flush finish. This makes it difficult for intruders to force open and with different range of security levels - a higher number of levers being more difficult for burglars to break-in.
A night latch is mounted on to the surface of a door on the internal side which can then be locked into position from the inside, meaning the key cannot be turned from the outside. The bolt can be withdrawn into the night latch either using the lever from inside or using a key from the outside. The snib or button on the night latch can be used to hold the latch back so the door is consistently open. This provides a high level of security on external wooden doors.
You may also be interested in
- D' Shackles 1/2" (M12) Pack 10£7.98 £6.65
- Eye Bolt 8 X 100mm Grade 304 Ss£9.96 £8.30
- Bathroom Mortice Lock 76mm - Chrome Plated£6.96 £5.80
- Perkomatic Concealed Door Closer R2 Polished Brass£14.94 £12.45
- Value Pack Assorted Wire Nails 775 Pieces£9.96 £8.30
- Snap Hooks M8 Pack 10£7.92 £6.60
- Eye Bolt 8 X 80mm Grade 304 Ss£8.94 £7.45
- 5 Lever Mortice Sashlock 64mm â€“ Brass Plated£7.44 £6.20
- Eye Bolt 6 X 40mm Grade 304 Ss£8.94 £7.45
- Door Latch Pack 75mm - Satin£6.96 £5.80