Fleur-De-Lis Lever Lock Door Handle - Black (Pair)
- Backplate Size: 194 x 52mm
- Sold as a pair for one door
- Supplied with fixing screws and spindle
- 10 year mechanical guarantee
- Steel construction for strength & ideal for external use.
- Powder Coated finish to resist corrosion
- To be used in combination with 64mm 3Lever or 5 Lever Sashlock (sold separately)
- Product Maintenance: Low maintenance finish. Occasional cleaning with a chamois cloth recommended.
|Lever Type||Lever on Backplate|
|Pack Size||One Pair|
|Whats Included in the Box|
|Bolt Through Fixing||No|
|Guarantee||10 Year Mechanical|
|Suitable For||Solid Interior Doors (30-45mm Thickness)|
|Backplate Width (mm)||52|
|Backplate Length (mm)||194|
|Lever Length (mm)||102|
Last Updated: 30th March 2020
We are still dispatching and delivering orders as usual, but there may be a short delay. There will be no refunds for delayed orders. If your order is strictly time-sensitive, please contact us using our live chat function, to ensure your delivery will arrive on-time.
We currently use DPD as our nominated delivery service provider. All DPD depots and hubs are working as normal and they have no closures affecting any of their sites.
Customers are no longer asked customers to sign our handheld units and instead, DPD delivery drivers will sign it on their behalf. The consignee's name will be recorded and a 'Delivered on Authority' message in the signature section of the unit.
With this new process, you will still get your full track and trace functionality, giving you complete visibility of all your parcels. This now forms our proof of delivery process for all deliveries until further notice.
Please track your orders using your delivery tracking number sent in your Delivery Confirmation email and/or Text Message.
We offer a simple delivery service. All orders are dispatched via a next-day-delivery service.
We dispatch before 4 pm (Monday to Friday) so make sure you place your order before 4pm if you require your order the following working day.
Delivery Price (UK)
Orders under £50 - £4.98
Orders over £50 - FREE
If you require an order urgently or on a specific date, please call our sales office on 0121 358 4970 (Monday to Friday) and we will assist you in the best way possible.
NOTE: Any orders placed after 4 pm on Friday or over the weekend will be processed the next working day.
Click & Collect
Click and collect is now available on all orders. Here's how it works:
- Place your order
- Once you receive an email or text message from DPD detailing your booked delivery, you will be given an option of 'In-Flight Options'
- From your 'In-Flight Options' you can choose to collect from a DPD Pickup Shop
- From here, you can select one from thousands of Pickup Shops around the UK
- The order will then be delivered to your chosen Pickup Shop for you to collect
Lever on backplate door handles are ideal for replacing existing handles on your door or installing on a brand-new door. The backplate protects your door from key scratches and dings. Our lever on backplate door handles are suitable for internal timber doors and can be installed on the doors which are 30mm - 50mm thick. All our door handles are provided with matching fixings that are required to install the door handles properly. Hiatt Hardware door handles come with a 10-year mechanical guarantee included.
We currently offer three variants of lever on backplate door handles – latch, lock and bathroom. The correct suitability of these depends on your door locking requirements for the room. The lever latch door handles are required to be installed with a tubular mortice latch (sold separately) and are ideal for hallways, kitchens or lobby. The lever lock door handles are required to be installed in conjunction with mortice sashlock (sold separately) and makes them ideal for rooms that need to be secured. The lever bathroom door handles are ideal for bathroom/ WC doors and need to be installed with mortice bathroom lock (sold separately). All our bathroom door handles include matching thumbturn & release to be used with bathroom mortice lock
Fitting a lever on backplate door handles to a new door is very easy. The two main factors to be considered are the type of the door handle and the locking mechanism to use with it. We usually recommend 64mm mortice latch/lock (44mm backset) to be used with backplate door handles. If you are looking to replace an existing door handle, you must carefully choose the size of the new door handle. The backplate of the new door handle must be at least the same or bigger than the existing one to cover the marks and screw holes from the existing door handle. Also, if you are looking to change the existing door lock, please ensure the backset of the new door lock is the same as the current one to complete the correct door handle installation.
You may also be interested in
- Bullet Lever Lock Long Door Handles - Nickel PlatedSpecial Price £4.98 £4.15 Regular Price £9.96
- Berkeley Lever Latch Door Handle - Satin Nickel (Pair)£15.96 £13.30
- Cream Ceramic Lever Latch Door Handles - Antique BrassSpecial Price £12.96 £10.80 Regular Price £19.98
- Victorian Scroll Latch Door Handle Pack - Chrome£12.96 £10.80
- Brora Lever Bathroom Door Handle£19.98 £16.65
- Mocho Lever Latch Door Handle - Chrome (Pair)£15.00 £12.50
- Mocho Lever Bathroom Door Handle - Brass (Pair)£16.98 £14.15
- Mocho Lever Bathroom Door Handle - Chrome (Pair)£15.96 £13.30
- Victorian Straight Latch Door Handle Pack - Chrome£12.96 £10.80