A lever on rose door handles is a door handle where the lever is fixed to a circular plate, also referred to as the 'rose', hence the name lever on rose. These door handles have various benefits, as opposed to lever on backplate door handles or mortice door knobs.
- Firstly, the screw and handle fittings are hidden behind the rose cover, offering a completely flush finish. This makes it ideal for a modern and contemporary interior design style.
- Secondly, a lever on rose door handles can be used on any internal door inside your home. Simply combine the lever on rose door handle with a combination of latches, locks and thumb-turns, depending on the room and requirements.
Quick Facts about Lever on Rose Door Handles
- Lever on rose door handles can be installed alone if only using a latch.
- Lever on rose door handles can be installed with a lock and a latch, in which case an escutcheon (keyhole cover) or turn and release will also be required.
- Lever on rose door handles are normally supplied with screws, a spindle and fitting instructions.
- Lever on rose door handles usually conceal the screws and fixings screws, giving a much cleaner look.
- Lever on rose door handles are available in a wide range of finishes and styles, including Chrome, Gun Metal, Brass and Nickel.
- Lever on rose door handles are available in a wide range of sizes and are usually measured using their rose diameter, length and projection. Typical rose diameters are available in 50mm, 60mm and 65mm.
Where to Use Lever on Rose Door Handles
Examples of Lever on Rose Door Handles
How to fit a Lever on Rose Door Handle
You can use our lever on rose fitting instructions here to install your lever handle on rose.